Monday 6 December 2010

Magazine Ftont Cover, Contents and Double Page rough drafts

Over the last few days I have came up with rough hand drawn drafts for my Music Magzine, below are each scanned copies of my hand drawn drafts I apologise for the quality.






This is the front cover for my Music Magazine "Flat Line". This front cover is a rough layout draft of where I will put the content of my magazines front cover.


I have based this design on some of the previous magazines I have slooked at (Check earlier posts), such as the italic shaopes and placed contents such as title, logo, images etc. I still do not know what the manin background image and storys will be included in my magazine as well as some addition font sizes, fonts, colours etc. But I will make sure to use this as a template for my future work.




This is the contents page for my magazine, I have reasearched othher magazines to come up with ideas for my contents page.


This contents page will share a lot of same features as the contents page such as the italic fonts style and layout, I intend to use this for most of my content within this page. I feel rpetty pelased with this but when I create the finalr esult I believe the magazine's content page will look a bit different then this.


This is my double page spread layout for my music magazine, I have placed a long dotted line going down the page which is suppose to represent the two pages.

Inside these pages will be a lot of similar fonts and sizes used in ropevious pages, but I intent to change a lot of style when it comes to the band/singer interview, I am also going to be using italic likes tyle once again. I have placed a sub story under the main image of this page which will act as a "Interviews impression" or other bands members talking and include images.

No comments:

Post a Comment