Monday 15 November 2010

Choice of Music

I have decided to do a magzine based around the Rock and Metal genre, I have explained this in a previous post on why I have chosen it but I shall repeat myself and say why I have chosen it, I have chosen it because I know more about those certain types of genre's and there is no real serious Rock/Metal magazines around (Apart from Kerrang, Metal Hammer etc) that have alot of information about some of the big band names, most Rock magazines intend of doing music about the new pop rock music sensation as well as emo and pop punk, my magzine will be different and try to include as much possible stories as I can anout true Rock/Metal music from bands like...

  • Iron Maiden
  • Aveneged Sevonfold
  • Metallica
  • System of a Down
  • KoRn
  • Def Leppord
  • Guns N Roses
  • AC/DC
  • Distubed
  • Papa Roach
  • Machine Head
I will try include as many of these bands but I am mainly going to identift some of the big names that will attract Rock/Metal listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment